Montag, 14. Juni 2010

Have you seen my motivation, if so please call.. 044 *** ** **.

Good morning you all out there..

First of all, please be warned.. haven't had much sleep..so this means it could get mean today..

How bad did Australia play last night.. can't belife it. .thought i crossed my fingers and that should be enough to win. but seems that i haven't got the magic.. what a shocking news.. ;-)

But i'm still in for them.. promise you, they will win the whole thing.. it might isn't this year but the next wm for sure.. thinking about moving there, and show them how to play.. wouldn't it be great if for once a woman would be trainer.. think much would change, as we think quite different....

so then just lets hope the Swiss are playing better..

and now let's start the big theme for today.. Swiss military service and uniforms.. there's no reason why i shouldn't combine it..
isnt' the military service a bunch of fanatic boys, who want to play with guns..? think they haven't played enough war with Playmobil in their youth..(i have, i allways played Indians against Cowboys) i know i know they are doing some humanitarian help as well, and then there's the kfor.. don't say it's a bad thing but, does Switzerland need a military service at this stage?? cound't we help in an other way.. and face the truth, in second world war, Germany didn't invade Switzerland only because we where the important as bank, and i'm sure we paid a lot. it was not faire adverse all the soldiers who are defending the Swiss border and letting them think, they are doing the most important thing.. because, would Hitler have wanted to occupy Switzerland, nothing could have stopped him.
and now let's talk about the kfor... they are doing a good job. but why do we have to be so shocked, when we hear about soldier down there having partys and sometimes going to prostituts.. isn't it natural?? don't do all the troops face the same problems.. ?? for sure they will have partys. when you see such misery tho whole time, you have to find a way to get over it. you are seperated to your family for a long long time, so i can understand them.. and about the sex thing.. look how many men are seeing such women over here, and no on is complaining about it. why are we humans allways makeing a such a fuss about natural instincts.. in the end we are all just animals..

about the guns.. please leave them in the barracks.. don't feels comfy if i have to sit in the train right beside a gun barrel pointing in my face and a nervouse young boy handling it.... my face is to pretty to be shooten of.. :-)

and now finaly we get to the uniforms.. i love men in uniform.. i do i do i do.. they got such a touch of strengh and masculinity..

and now i have to stop, because otherwise i can't work.. have to think about soldiers in uniforms..

it's better to turn my head to the right and watch my nice co-worker.. dam is he a hottie..... i'm so bad.. sorry..world..


@sven: think i was not mean at all, i know you can stand it.. :-)

and now let's beginn monday.. work has to be done.. and my motivation is having her first drink down at the bar.. hope she might return for a while, would need her up here urgently.. but it looks quite bad.. so monday.. hurry up.. pass by and please do not even think about slowing down..

ahh another thing is comeing into my mind.. @ kathrin: guess who is showing his fake smile today.. exactly soi.. so glad that i do not have to work for him ever again.. when i see him, i get this agression.. so therefore i will build my wall between us even bit higher.. so that i do not have to see him.. and his seesawing and hopping on the chair.. makes me go crazy.. bad start for mondy, if i'm allready in the mood of kicking someones ass...

so dear world cheerio.. don't slow down i like it fast..

Heffie

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ok, that was not as bad as I thought. I was really scared yesterday. *smile*

    Now Heffie, you will not believe it, but I'm KFOR veteran. I was 1 year in the Kosovo crisis area for NATO in use. I was squad leader and patrol commander in a mechanized infantry unit.

    I am glad you have left a few good words for the KFOR people at least. I thank you.
    I'm sorry if I disappoint the people, but I haven’t drunk alcohol in my whole life and never paid for sex. hehe I have done a good and hard work down there and I´m proud to have made a difference. Yes, i have. And all the other Swiss can be proud of their men and women in action. The people in Kosovo are really thankful about it.


    Every time I read such negative headlines in the newspapers, it hurts me in my heart. Sure, its 10 years ago when I was on duty. That was shortly after the bad things that are happening there. The hatred and bitterness was sitting deep in the souls of the people. But even today, the protection of minorities is an important task ... I am sure.


    I accept that particularly young people in Switzerland can not understand why we have an army. The problem of the swiss people are to forget the events around theyr country, just because it's so damn great to live here. This we see also in our politics. We live in a paradise. But only a few hundred kilometers away from us is a different world and in this world is not all as simple and as beautiful as here in Switzerland. Switzerland need cooperation, but also protection.

    But stop with all this sadness now....go on with this beautiful blog Heffie!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen