Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2010

Heffie is blogging.. yeah..

Good morning dear world

As this is my first blog i've ever done, i'm now sitting here and don't know exactly how i should start. So i decided just to start writing, without thinking a lot. .maybe that's the normal way to start a blog. hope now i'm doing just the thing all the bloggers are doing.
how does a person like me even get the thought to start a blog.. mhh.. let me thing about it. it has a lot to do with one of my best friends. she's also a blogger (you can find her under the name wildflower). she said, that i'm sometimes quit funny and the world should now about me. so here i am.

But right now, as i have to start working (as normal human beeings have to earn their livings (sadly money is not just flying aroung, or growing on trees)).
There's nothing else to say than: world i'll be blogging on.... and it will be my second time already, great..


Heffie

1 Kommentar:

  1. hey hey! Welcome in bloging-world ;-) I had no idea that I have such a influence on you ;-) I hope for a blog with a lot of your black and sarcastic humor! Will be great fun to read it! Have a nice evening!

    AntwortenLöschen